View Single Post
Old 02.17.2020, 11:58 AM   #82
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I’ve been steering pretty clear of this, because I fucking hate primary season, and in this era where the Democrats need — perhaps more than ever — to unite and simply work for the country’s best interest and remove that goddam oaf currently squatting in the Oval Office, I cannot stand hearing these candidates take one another to task and split the goddamn party electorate YET AGAIN as though 2016 taught us nothing.

I’ve seen people accuse Warren of being an imperialist, fake-liberal warmonger. I’ve seen people batter and bash Bernie. Don’t really want to get into Biden or Buttigieg, because frankly I’m of the opinion that a moderate approach is simply not what’s needed BUT... fuck, man. We need a dem in office so badly.

I hate this shit. I absolutely hate it. I cannot do another 2016. I’ll lose my Fucking shit.

So there’s my contribution to this thread, have fun
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|