View Single Post
Old 11.13.2016, 11:28 AM   #1743
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I disagree. She communicated clearly and and was rejected. Quite a number of americans don't want to pay for more and more immigrants.

I believe it was the Trannie First agenda that did it. Trannies are just too strange for many americans. "They" went too far trying to bully everyone into their transexual agenda. Most americans aren't too worried about gays, they may be prejudiced but they will not get too upset about it, but having the trannies forced on them pushed them over the edge.

i disagree with hillary's communication skills. she talks like a lawyer and makes simple ideas complicated.

about the "trannie first" agenda as you call it-- i get that the mainstream is prone to phobias and sexual panics, but this is an issue of civil rights. gay is now mainstream so transgender is the new outsider. shouldn't be. why so afraid?

the problem however is that liberals with their idealism and indiscipline should have focused on the issues that could unify the country-- namely, how to prosper in a global economy. for which the key is not scapegoating immigrants (or wall street) but EDUCATION AND JOB RETRAINING. which is how you attract advanced industry.

democrats gave up on being the party of the working class though and your complain illustrates this. they're the party of women and minorities and all the little tribes that aren't white men. this is a broken strategy at this juncture. enough with the splintered causes-- it's time to get back to class issues.

ETA: and re: transgender rights-- instead of getting involved in arguing gender theory with the masses who are worried about their jobs, all you need to say to guarantee transgender rights without losing the culture war is:

WE BELIEVE IN EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL AMERICANS

period. nobody can argue against that. and instead of getting stuck arguing divisive issues you actually do things that matter.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|