View Single Post
Old 05.16.2015, 07:41 PM   #38681
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
been tired and down right fatigue, complete lethargic. having a hard time keeping up with conversations and get lost in a group. mostly just feel like going to sleep and sometimes I do esp if this socializing takes place outside sitting down. no one bats an eye besides the harmless joke and teasing here and there. it might be the weather. but just maybe stress or not really caring about anything anyone talks about.

great place to post this huh?! its not a facade or a statement. I just really tired.

also too old to get mad anymore and lash out. been taking advantage of lately by friends. mostly money. I give people lots of money that would help me out in life. hundreds of dollars that I work hard for to give for car problems rent problems and not get anything in return. like just ignored. etc...
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|