View Single Post
Old 07.25.2014, 04:15 PM   #37484
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Check on good shape, check on easy to fix and get parts, check on paid cash (even got a good deal on the registration), and fuck that credit shit I'm like a Muslim about debt, that shit is a mortal sin!!

While I haven't owned a car in eleven years, I'm not entirely stupid to the process, I went down all the same checklist you did, and am hoping this works out. I also don't want to join the "$500 a month fixing my used car" plan either cuz to be honest I HATE cars yo

congrats & props for that. reason i mentioned is that our friend joaquín is leasing a german car… which means after 3 (?)years of payments and expensive repairs he'll have to pay more and will own nothing.

and i'm not saying this to shit on him either, but hoping to reach anyone's ears, because people get suckered in all the time...

i know someone who just got TALKED INTO buying a new car they didn't need… $500/mo for years to come, and the moment you drive out of the lot you lose 30% of the value of your purchase but you're still in hock for the full price… and then all kinds of stuff.

it's never worth it getting into debt for a depreciating item.

i like cars but i hate LA traffic. THE WORST.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|