View Single Post
Old 04.23.2020, 11:00 AM   #36
NYCgaf16
stalker

NYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's asses
i was searching for the albums to buy today... unfortuantely gizz albums were pretty expensive *sigh*

as for the band i really like it. i discovered them sometime ago, like near the end of 2017 which was the biggest year for the band. i watched Middle 8's video on the band and they seemed really cool! the first album i listened to was i'm in your mind fuzz and after hearing the first 4 trax and i felt in love with the band. as for the records Float Along - Fill Your Lungs is my fav and the song is well Float Along - Fill Your Lungs. the most concept album is Polygondwanaland (for all these weird time sigs). it's really fun to j ust listen to the song and try to find the time signature heh. as for 2019 records i liked Infest The Rats' Nest the most. Fishies were...ok
NYCgaf16 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|