View Single Post
Old 12.23.2019, 07:39 AM   #7952
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Yes, because The Gateway Pundit is going to be an unbiased source. Christ, man.

He's just too deep down the rabbit hole. I've hardly posted in this thread, because I didn't think I could add much that hasn't been said already. But I've been lurking it for some time. The amount of mental gymnastics it takes to make such conspiratorial BS seem even a smidgeon likely, let alone rational is quite staggering. If it's been pointed out to you that your sources are more than a little biased time and time again and by multiple people, I'd say it's on you if you still choose to buy into that delusion. At that point, I don't know if there's anything that would make him reconsider his position, other than Trump sauntering down the streets wearing his undies on his head, viciously shouting insults directed at his conservative, religious base whilst also proclaiming "I am a big boy now". But even then, his propaganda machine will find a way to spin that somehow.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|