View Single Post
Old 08.19.2013, 08:40 AM   #17389
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Got some stuff from the Redbox and it was slim pickings

Allright stuff. some good tension in beginning. NOT the best movie of last year by a long shot, but Hollywood loves to pat themselves on the back. Horrible last 30 minutes though. straight up fake drama, having the two "producers" be held up by a film shoot just outside the offices where they have to be to cover for the mission. stupid. I give it a 5/10.

BRUTAL. STRAIGHT BRUTAL. horrible So Horrible. The biggest waste of Buscemi I have ever seen. Why do people still think this fucker from 40year virgin is a good actor? He is fucking horrible. Dead eyes and face, like he sucked assholes to get his career and he now hates it. the WORST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN 2013. 1/10