View Single Post
Old 10.20.2015, 09:22 PM   #47357
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
com'on man, Songs for the Deaf is just as good as the first two. Lanegan, Grohl, Oliveri, and Homme? it's a great summertime album. yeah, after that they lost me.

Maybe I'll give Songs for the Dead another listen.
I did enjoy the songs, but nothing absolutely pummeled my brain like "Give the Mule What He Wants" or "Reg John" or "Quick and to the Pointless" and there also seemed to be no real revelatory moments, like "I was a Teenage Handmodel" or "In the Fade" those songs that just kind of linger in the tenements of your subconscious...

Dave Grohl will play with fucking anyone, and I haven't cared for anything he's written since 97. So he's not a selling point for me. But maybe I should fuck with that album again after all these years.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|