View Single Post
Old 10.19.2015, 10:34 PM   #47342
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
"that complicates the complications"

On Fire? like Keef Richards head in goats head soup.

good song. early Seb is like " I need a girlfriend" later is like "what do I do with this". hehe.

Harmacy came out then The Mollusk blew my mind the next year. lets get all 90's in the bitach.

btw, Not Too Amused was my favorite song off Bakesale too.

The Mollusk is a goddamn masterpiece. I used to think Chocolate & Cheese was the best, but Mollusk is like the fucking White Album of Ween. If I were in charge of things, that fucker would have won so many Grammys.

Ween is of course a definitive and essential band, and they didn't really fuck around much with "not great" music. Every album has its own special awesomeness. Even La Cucaracha. But the Mollusk is just motherfucking insanity. Horrifying and ear splitting and violent but I swear "It's Gonna Be Alright Baby" would be a #1 if Coldplay or U2 recorded it.

Sebadoh... Ween... Qotsa ... They all kind of part of a very similar tradition aren't they?

I love back in the day shit-shootin' sessions.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|