View Single Post
Old 01.11.2011, 01:49 PM   #1
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
It seems people have interest to discuss Sonic albums again!

Murray street was to me second time when I felt like I got my old favourite band back. NYC ghosts was also a disappointment to me at first. I heard about half year after Murray releasing that there has come new sonic album from my neighbour. He said that it is melodic album, but I still had to listen it in the shop before I bought it. I listened only Empty Pages, Disconnected and Rain on Tin and I felt in love the album immediately!!! I took some while before I got the vinyl. They had sold all the copies out they have had, so the order took a while. I love the album as a whole, but I think Radical adults is not very strong song although it fits in the album well.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|