View Single Post
Old 02.19.2014, 10:21 AM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Well, I wrote I wasn't sure. I didn't offer a hypothesis. I don't really have one, nor the inclination to form one.

i'm not singling you out-- it's a rather widespread trend. the man is evidently drooling and people are naively complaining about "hate speech". the mods even wrote to him! told him to behave! when he responded with incomprehensible rants which i'm sure included many references to "apebrain" and "modern [something]", the mods asked him to PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!

it reminds me of people who talk to drunks as if they were clear-headed rational actors. or people who address their dogs in fully constructed sentences and paragraphs. "hey there, fido, what is it with you not liking this new food i got you? is there too much corn in it? does it lack minerals? how come you couldn't stop eating your old food but this one you leave half untouched? that simply won't do, good friend, we don't have the budget for the good stuff any longer, and we all must make adjustments, you see. and no, you can't eat the neighbors as a snack..."
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|