View Single Post
Old 06.13.2009, 07:17 AM   #4
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I assume they must be absolutely massive in order to get so much hate. That was the first time I'd actually heard them (at least knowingly) and I can't summon any kind of emotion about them either way. Do they have unfathomably controversial private lives? Like are they white supremacists or something?

They supported Avril on her last tour. I assume you were at the bar. They were better than Busted, but still amoung the worst bands I've had the misfortune of seeing. One of them is/ was tapping Miley. Which ranks right near the top of my chart o' bastard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|