View Single Post
Old 05.17.2006, 11:53 PM   #1
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
AMT was great and so were the Antarcticans and the band before them. But the first band was this band called Ultra Bunny. They're dressed in pink ski masks, pink clothes and they're music is terrible. About 2 songs in, these two idiots wearing womens high heels and pink ski masks run through the door screaming and spraying shaving cream everywhere. They sprayed it in some kids laptop, then I see someone pink out of the corner of my eye crawling towards me, next thing I know he's wrestling me to the ground rubbing shaving cream in my afro and clothes. I had to walk to a damn wallgreens covered in shaving cream and ask them to use their bathroom. Freaking gimps. It took me like 10 minutes to get it out of my hair too
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|