View Single Post
Old 04.23.2014, 06:54 PM   #4135
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Great defending by Real but Bayern seemed really ponderous. All the bad things people say about Barcelona minus the necessary moments of genius. Lahm was a disappointment but seemed to be double marking Coentrau. Ribery again does that thing where I'm constantly told he's amazing then, when I see him, he does nothing. It was tight though and I think Bayern will be stronger at home. Still think they'll go through even though I hope it's Real.

Ancelotti really pulled an Italian job on Guardiola-- defend hard, counterattack fast--classic. And when his defense was in trouble, Pepe would do a somersault and stop the game with his hysterics (in the end he got really hurt, but only in the end). The one who had an awesome defensive game, I thought, was Xabi Alonso.

Lahm was put in the midfield and Rafinha in his place. But Rafinha sucks! The hole in the defense was between him and Boateng. That got cured near the end when Rafinha went out and Lahm pulled back to his place. But while Rafinha took a spot, Mueller and Gotze and Martinez were warming the fucking bench. Why??? Guardiola fucked up there (but I hear Martinez had some sort of gut trouble-- still… ).

Ribery wasn't on his best night, not sure why-- I'd say probably because Alaba wasn't either, he fucked up a lot of passes-- he used to be more aggressive under Heynckes. And Robben was alone so often it was fucking mind-boggling. Nobody with him!

I don't know why the fuck Kroos didn't attempt more shots from outside the area. That's usually his specialty, and to me it was one of the few ways to get past the Madrid defense. Maybe it's Pep's influence. But again, haven't seen them all year.

Later, I was TERRIFIED of Bale. I wonder what can happen if he and Cron-Aldo line up together. *shudder* They'd gut any defense like two sharp blades.

I am not as sure as you are that Bayern will go through to the finals. They now have zero away goals, so they will need 2 goals difference if Madrid scores next week-- I don't like the fucking odds. And I haven't seen previous matches, but judging by today alone, Madrid looks waaaay deadlier, whereas Bayern seems to have gone back to the year they lost the final to Chelsea-- possession without scoring, or "all balls, no dick." I want Bayern to win, but I'd put my money on Real Madrid right now.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|