Thread: how's your pet?
View Single Post
Old 11.04.2017, 10:07 PM   #50
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I don't know if this is the right place for this....but has anyones dog ever poo'd n pee'd at the same time? I don't nkow if it's normal for my dog as I don't really start at him when he shits....but I've noticed this happen a couple times now....just wondering if any one encountered this phenomenon.

I am honestly not sure. My girlfriend’s dog sometimes leaves presents that hand to god look like a shit-piss cocktail. Like he’s either doing both or pissing on his shit. I haven’t ever *seen* it though. And he’s an old dog, but he’s astonishingly healthy. He’s the one who ate the full bottle of the Rx pills — one bite of which almost killed my cat in an hour’s time — and exhibited pretty much no symptoms of distress other than some wobbling. He’s also eaten metal (an iPhone) and a box of raisins (toxic to dogs) ... didn’t phase him a bit.

I don’t think it’s normal for *anyone* to actually shit and piss at the same time though. Happens, but I don’t think it happens a lot. Might be a sign of inflammation of the prostate or something like that... I am just guessing here, so don’t freak out.

Easy think to ask a vet though. Hope all is well.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|