View Single Post
Old 08.13.2015, 06:36 PM   #18920
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it's totally a mystery in that one doesn't know what the fuck is going on and one never will. which is sort of the point. definitely not a "drama"-- there is no formal conflict + climax + resolution which are usually required by the genre.

it is indeed aesthetically a beautiful film but i see no point in watching it for the 8 or so hours that it feels like it lasts. great for clipping/music video though.

hey, there's a movie for your next dj gig. why didn't we think of this before.

It sort of worked for me, but I can see why it could be regarded as tedious. I loved the visual narrative style and some of the issues it explored/didn't explore. But it certainly is a very polarizing film and I totally get your opinion.To be honest, this was the first time I actually got around to watch it. I've heard about it before, but only now did I decide to give it a shot. And agreed, it would make for some nice visuals during a future gig.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|