View Single Post
Old 06.26.2014, 07:00 AM   #15
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
music is for the young anyway, because we know that the brain changes and music is not as sensational and great for a 25 or 30 year old as it is for a 17 year old.

I agree this. I know I will not have as great emotions from any new music, as I get in the age of seventeen listening first time Velvets two first albums with few bottles of beer. But on the other hand, music is not dead to me (& I am 41), specially music that have earlier caused me big emotions still causes them to me. And I still want to hear music Iīve never heard before, but mostly it is old music, todayīs music is just not for me. The world of today seem to live like only youth-time is important. In the past old people were respected. I donīt believe I will ever become totally bored to this life, also there are many other interesting things in my life as music. I donīt care what the world think of me because Iīm old, I am still going to live full life!

And about that everything goes too fast, Iīve chosen that I`m not in it. I donīt have to know everything whatīs going on in the music or in the world. I just try to live as simple as possible.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|