View Single Post
Old 07.25.2012, 10:59 PM   #20
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by holy ghost
Hmmm, I bought it in Canada so I assume it's the us version. Weird. Oh well. I'll have the track when the album is released so no matter....
Very strange. But the oddities in vinyls are not rare. I used to have Beatles Rubber Soul-vinyl, where on the a-side the second channel sounded very dark. And I still have Black Sabbath Sabotage-vinyl where in Megalomania sounds getting dark in the middle of song and then it changes to "locked groove" like it is in the end of Expressway in the evol, the song continues normally after that but you have to put up the needle (I am going to buy decent version sometimes). Also I have some vinyls where the hole is not middle or pressings is not in middle so there is wawing (Three of my Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds-vinyls are like that, I tried to change them but all the others were just the same). I have believed if there has coming something wrong it is in the whole pressing, but maybe sometimes it could be only part of it. Have you tried to change it in your retailer?
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|