View Single Post
Old 12.01.2012, 10:56 PM   #392
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
uh... The Roots ??

The Roots were my first concert ever. I was 16 and they hadn't put out Illadelph yet. Shit was exciting for me man. I adored Do You Want More and had imported From The Ground Up and Organix at that point. Show blew my little high school mind.

And in truth, it was The Roots back Hov on his Unplugged album that fully turned me on to him as more than just a dude who had some pretty good singles.

Uh, yeah, so is Game or e-40 the Roots? I didn't say I don't dig live band hip hop, I said I don't usually dig live hip hop unless there is a live band

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|