View Single Post
Old 06.18.2006, 02:16 PM   #100
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
That was the whole idea....to be stupid. The references I made obviously didn't make any sense. I didn't mean you specifically....this view point seems to come up all the time on here and on the old board.....I just think it's insane. Stick around for awhile and you will see all the repetitive bs about SY sucking and whatnot and you'll see what I mean by "biting my tongue" and just ignoring everything. If you would try and tell people to go away/put people in their place about this crap all the time you'd go crazy. Just ask anybody on here who truly loves this band, which to me is the reason to be here. Yes, I know that a lot of people don't like EVERYTHING they did, that's fine. It just gets fucking old.

Yeah, well, just thought you were being an idiot, didn't pick up on the sarcasm. I am missing a few albums but apart from 'Dirty' and 'Rather Ripped' and a few odd songs I love their stuff and it's not like I dislike everything on those albums.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|