View Single Post
Old 01.11.2010, 10:48 PM   #103
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Ha ha, no, actually, it just turned out that way. Not intentional. That is, I didn't even think of the green sweater and white shirt matching the watchface when I put on my clothes this morning. I was just intending here to show off how I built my own accessory item from a cheap watch and a cheap strap.

Me, strange? Are we not the kettle calling the pot black or something like that?

So I have fetish-ed over this J. Crew Timex that costs $150. I found a $30 watch that is almost identical. I even took it in to show the manager of the nearby J. Crew and he couldn't believe it when I told him I got it at Wal Mart. To make him feel a little better, I bought a $10 "NATO" strap in his store and replaced the leather band the Timex came with the NATO strap--which I like a hell of a lot better. Got another NATO strap too for another $10. The great thing about these straps is that they're interchangeable so I can go with the orange or switch it out with the olive green.