View Single Post
Old 06.16.2010, 03:56 PM   #174
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh. i get the "latino" channel-- we overlook those things ha ha ha. though video would have gotten dikgacoi expelled.

i'm looking for a video to watch for the offside but nothing is up yet. maybe i should get a fucking tivo, or unearth the old vhs deck

i fear if control went to video judging we'd end up with something like american football where you need a team of lawyers to call each play though.

well digakoi(or whatever) isn't important because they were never going to win the game, the thing they'll be most pissed about is losing the keep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efIb1GYJP8U

i think it comes down to whether the guy got it with his knee, which it looks to me like he did but i don't know why the sportscasters would flip shit about it if it wasn't questionable
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|