View Single Post
Old 02.07.2015, 06:09 AM   #38417
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
i dont want to talk about my problems anymore. it no longer helps. im getting older, i have to be more stoic with pain to survive

i dont know what your exact situation is,
but have done the non-talking to anyone in one of the hardest times of my life and frankly..it messed my head but moreover it made me waste time on decisions i eventually took.
and i really relate to this post of yours and then i feel as i m getting older i have less tolerance in pain especially caused by health troubles of people i love.
and then it all comes to this

and in relation to what you say about internet/privacy,

that one or other way, i (you or whoever) better take some things out, or they ll eat you and top over the real* troubles.

i still use this place to rant, even though it doesnt have the privacy it used to, there is still discretion. if that helps a bit about feeling safe at least here.

all troubles are real.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|