View Single Post
Old 08.09.2011, 01:04 AM   #8
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
You Argentinian guys have got Steve Shelley's sympathy on facemook. It probably doesn't seem too much of an achievement since nothing has changed so far, but that could indicate that the band already knows, besides speaking very well of Steve's good nature as a person. I sort of understand your grief given that a festival in my neck of the woods is into similar practices. I, however, am not graced with the chance of seeing Sonic Youth playing live this time; it's been quite a while since they stopped here and i know that if a show by them were at the realm of my possibilities to attend, i would be there no matter if i'd end up pretty far away from the stage. I'd say, be happy with what you have to be happy with, and if this means general area tickets, so be it. I'm really against the prospects of the use of violence to get to be in the so-called VIP area as some demography of Argentinian people are proposing on faceboob, everyone should stop to reflect on the consequences that could arise out of such dumb actions, which i would suppose would be in the lines of (at least) missing out on their chances of listening to a Sonic Youth show (even if their location in the crowd is not the most perfect) and possibly even getting their asses hurt, plus of course inflicting violence upon their peers (what if some are there exclusively with the firm intention of enjoying a live performance no matter what?).