View Single Post
Old 11.15.2010, 10:56 PM   #247
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
If we. Were all held to everything we say we would all sway to the beat and we would all die fer kurdt. Cuz hey brotheer I hate the fucking commercials with the shitheds drinking miller lite and riidiculing immigrants yet,, I feel winter cioming and in the south that means a lot of bread pudding goddamnit all to fuck. It is almost enough to overturn the deep depressions for the faceof our world has greyed and withered. He who casts the forist stone will be without sin. That is what it says in the satanic bible cuz that is what the southern baptists use don't ya know???? Just in time for the holidays as we go into break...