View Single Post
Old 11.27.2016, 07:36 PM   #1893
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Joe Lieberman is AWFUL.
of course, but he exemplifies the existance of a neocon faction among democrats. hillary btw has been accused of being one throughout the campaign-- maybe this didn't register with us who supported her, but that sure resonated with many of her critics (berniebros included of course)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
well, I agree about old Joe....about the parties progress though, I still think it's headed in the right direction. Here in Oregon, we elected a bisexual woman governor and 9 new State Representatives for the Dems, not one of which is a white male. Our new Rep from our area is just as sharp and committed to good things as you could ever hope for. So, again, I like the direction that we're headed, multi-cultural, working class, LGBT friendly, a lot of female participation, etc.
i think that's really great, but unless they enact policies that speak to a broad base rather than their atomized particular constituencies they'll get dumped next time around. then again, you're in portlandia, which is in another dimension.

when you secede please let me in.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|