View Single Post
Old 12.06.2012, 07:48 AM   #2236
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Not only has that confirmed my feelings, it has the fucking Seven Nation Army chanting in it as well!!! *tears own hair out*

It's the one area of the game where the rest of the world could learn something from England. Seven Nation Army, that bastard Sloop John B one. The best chants are witty, ironic and usually bordering on the offensive or cruel but the main thing is they're funny. It's the one area of the game in England that stands against the processes of sanitisation. I know West Ham recently got in trouble for some anti-Semitic chants against Spurs but, while I can't condone them, it's better than the rent-a-fan chants I hear in the rest of Europe. And I almost gagged when I heard LA Galaxy fans chanting "thank you Beckham" during his final match. Ultimate chant fail, that one.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|