View Single Post
Old 09.25.2012, 02:26 PM   #685
termsen
little trouble girl

termsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's asses
No, it wasnt Samara Lubelski. His "girlfriend' was about 35 years old and kind of posh, much younger, wearing high heel boots and quite elegant jacket, which really surprised me. i was like ' wow, so this is what mid-life crisis is all about' They were apparently with Thur's tour manager and they ( thurst and this chick) hugged and kissed each other several times in front of the venue very late when everyone was gone while I was eating takeaway waiting for my overground to get home). Then then went down the road to hotel or something. I couldnt believe what I saw,but it is all true and I am not a gossip ( well, i am now). It was all after his noise gig at OTO cafe in Dalston Lane, London. If Thurston reads that, I am fucked. It's his private life but I know you would be interested.
termsen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|