View Single Post
Old 04.17.2014, 01:07 PM   #481
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses

Quote:
One year ago, I started a mixtape / podcast series called Hellafine Fridays. Today, a mix from that series, The Arrival Of Kendrick Lamar, broke 10,000 plays on Soundcloud. This is a small feat in comparison to Kanye numbers, but it is a small milestone that I hit for the first time today. In “celebration” (seems like kind of a weird word to use here) of hitting this landmark, we will be producing a limited number of “platinum” individually tracked out CD’s of this mix. More information on how you can obtain a copy of the limited CD will be revealed in the near future. Until then, you can listen to the mix below. Thanks for the support everyone.

this is pretty cool, yeah?

I've kind of gotten on this kick of buying hip hop CD's again. it's weird. I've bought digital versions of albums for over a decade. But I don't know. I'm kind of in the mood to collect the physical copies and have liner notes to read thru, etc.