View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 10:38 AM   #37
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
one thread is more than enough. if things get out of control, i'll moderate a little, but for the most part, just keep a light attitude. it's the internet. people are only assholes because they know they can get under other people's skin.

everyone on this forum is essentially an anonymous user with an assumed name with few exceptions. what happens here only really matters here and really doesn't matter at all. someone has the user name, "habibtheantiamericanbitch." do i give a fuck? do i ban them? no. it's sort of funny and relatively true anyhow.

george bush and the KKK are both over. if someone associated you with walmart, you'd really have something to worry about.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|