View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 12:37 AM   #33
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Problem is, CHABIB has already said he doesn't want to moderate the board and, actually, finds the trolls "funny".

I wonder if he'd feel the same way if his name was being "trolled" and associated with "KKK" and "George Bush Lover".

I would guess he wouldn't like it very much.

People do the trolling because they're petty, immature, and unwilling to get over the past.

Regardless if I ignore it or not, they will continue to post under "khchris". That's something I can't stop and can only be stopped by the person themselves.

If they've kept it up for about 3-4 years, what makes you think they're just going to "let it go"? I didn't even respond to the troll, yet he's been posting anyways.

Sorry, no can do. If I suffer, everyone else is going to either have to:

a. ignore the troll and fight against it, do not condone troll behavior.

b. deal with the posts warning of the troll.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|