View Single Post
Old 11.21.2022, 10:15 AM   #25354
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_

this is a great movie.
I had seen it many years ago, and only recalled the Robert de Niro parts, and no longer recalled the rest of the movie which is so much better. And bizarre.
this one was, growing up, a massive influence on me. i'm not sure if it was a good one, as it sort of promotes nihilism? but yeah... i was like "finally someone who understands" lolol.

and yeah i still hate christmas, and empty status-seeking, and bureaucratic regulations and paperwork XD

--

intent on wrapping up my netflix subscription this month i'm catching up with my list...

all quiet on the western front: i have never read the book but it was easy to figure out what the plot was going to be because obviously we know how things ended and yadda yadda.

this one didn't have the "being there" almost videogame feeling of 1917, because that was a different kind of thing, but it really looked amazing and felt realistic. between this one, kleo, and barbarians, the germans seem to be doing great on netflix. applause.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|