View Single Post
Old 10.05.2022, 10:11 AM   #25303
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Reality Bites was a bad film, but it was nice to see parts of Houston and recreated parts of houston.

the dive bar they go to was a re-creation of the old Axiom near downtown Houston. I saw so many bands there.

The shots outside of their house are from a street just a few blocks away from where I lived for 15 years.

In the movie, ethan hawke sells newspapers and shit at a kiosk in what is Tranquility Park (created to commemorate the Moon Landing). At the time they filmed this, that park was derelict, and used by the homeless as a campground and toilet. It has since been cleaned up and looks super nice.

I have always been in love with both Winona Ryder and Jeanene Garofalo.

the scene on the rooftop is bullshit. No one goes on rooftops in Houston. It is HOT AF and all that shit is off limits.