View Single Post
Old 09.16.2022, 02:55 PM   #25286
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I have never enjoyed a Godard film.

49 yrs and counting.....
well he's not going to make any more lol. i am not a fan either, although he was "important". massively influential, a bit like one might not like cubism but has to recognize that it changed painting.

but yeah maybe check out "contempt". it's the least "godard" and gimmicky oh his films hahaha. and it really looks amazing. alphaville was also very cool. i really liked alphaville, a tough guy who likes "gold and women" wrecks a computarized society with a revolver hahahah. i love it. cheaply made, stylish and poetic.

the other more didactic shit with people reading from books peddling theory marxism etc makes me impatient. nah, more than that it plain annoys me. buuut it featured some innovations. :/
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|