View Single Post
Old 11.26.2018, 07:53 PM   #1576
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks for listening. I feel really fortunate with this group.

Josee is a remarkably talented singer, purely on a technical level. Even if someone didn't like her voice (and I don't know who that would be), her ability to do just about anything with her vocal chords is impressive.

And Spencer the engineer is her boyfriend! What luck.

Interesting note: they are both in their early 20s and know nothing of rock history. I'll sometimes reference something really famous--a Beatles song, say--and neither has ever heard it. Nor do they consider this a problem. They couldn't care less.

I guess there have always been musicians who haven't cared much about the past, but this generation seems especially willfully ignorant of the tradition they are participating in. Oddly, this doesn't really add up to strikingly original material. I try not to judge, but their total lack of interest in the past is simply odd to me.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|