View Single Post
Old 12.10.2016, 11:25 AM   #996
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I can't watch that shit. My wife loves the Orange is new Black, but I just don't care.....

I swore off of any TV shows that dealt with police, doctors, lawyers, courts, etc as their main plot devices. I find them to be propaganda to fool the masses of sheep that the legal system, medical system, and police system are A-OK, and that they do their job, and that they save people, and that they FIGHT CRIME, but it is all BULLSHIT. I will not buy into their shit.
you must have REALLY not been watching, cuz "orange" is the opposite of a show that makes you believe that "the system" works, and it features neither cops, doctors, courts or lawyers (so far as i've seen). so none of that criticism applies.

it actually looks at multiple levels of corruption and incompetence in the penal system, but in a humorous way rather than a grim documentary style. so it's a decent blend of comedy & drama & social criticism, actually. and it gets addictive for the most part.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|