View Single Post
Old 04.11.2012, 12:41 AM   #42206
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
no offense, but i think Deerhunter is extremely boring. like the kind of flat, bland, boring "indie rock" you hear in commercials these days. ugh.

will check out the Gramham Coxon because i have i thiing for a couple of Blur songs.

I would never take offense just because toy don't like my music. But Turn it up Faggot is incredible frenetic noise rock that any BMR fan should hear. Cryptograms is a masterpiece in my opinion. An album that achieves the kind of perfect cohesion between noise, post-punk, and pop that only comes around about once every 6-10 years.

Microcastle I'm not nuts about.
Halcyon Digest did not appeal to me at first, but now I see it as a kind of 70's NYC post punk meets Pavement stoned odyssey.
Deerhunter is one of my favorite bands of the '00s, and I hope they keep it up.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|