View Single Post
Old 12.06.2017, 12:07 PM   #40965
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you need to stop eating the cake that comes out of a box you buy at the family dollar

it causes terrible overgeneralizations

But in general, cake is pretty gross. I’ve had some really excellent cake, but it’s either been homemade or, in one case, a dessert at an expensive ass tapas restaurant I used to frequent. Pie, on the other hand... man. You can get a pie from bumfuck nowhere and it can still be ballin.

Not all pie, surely. Key Lime requires a deft hand. But apple pie and cherry pie are both extremely hard to fuck up.

Also, I think cheesecake is more pie than cake. It’s really not a cake at all. I wonder why it’s not just “cheesepie” ... ‘course that sounds ridiculous now, but at the inception of the thing, I imagine cheesecake sounded just as dumb.

Homemade Dutch apple pie is my thaaaang. I barely even fuck with holiday meals because for me, the main dish is the D-A-P. Oh lord.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|