View Single Post
Old 09.16.2015, 02:51 PM   #54
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is pretty goddamn ferocious. I would probably be inclined to say it's my second or third favorite after Vol 4.

The title track is so heavy... SO heavy... You can listen to it on an iPhone and it'll shake your heart. Then they swivel into doing Zeppelin better than Zeppelin ever did Zeppelin for the second part of the verse.

I don't really pay much attention to post SBS sabbath, but that album is excellent.
Great point about how they Zeppelined better than Zeppelin. Indeed Symptom of the Universe also seems to out Zeppelin Zeppelin

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|