Thread: World Music
View Single Post
Old 11.04.2006, 08:30 AM   #97
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Glice?

Myesss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
Crazy! The friend I speak of is Maurtanian (I believe this what you meant). Though he has played/given me some less than impressive r&b and funk from Mauritania for me, I have a CD of some this that I'm totally going to upload. I've just read e-mail from him, he is in Egypt at the present time.

I work in the hospitals Department of Epidemiology, so we often have visitors from Africa (most obviously) bringing their cultural strangeness to Nebraska.

You strike me as the type who would enjoy traveling to remote parts of the world.

I'm not interested in travelling per se... I'm essentially a miserable bastard who likes to stay indoors or drink. I do like the idea of going out to Tuva or the aforementioned Mauritania, but I don't enjoy sightseeing. In Russia it was quite nice to see red sqaure and St Peter's Palace and things like that, but essentially I could've bought a postcard and spent most of my time in a bar with Screwdrivers, whores and balalaika music. I'm hopefully going to either Bosnia or Afghanistan next year though... which is arguably quite a stupid thing to do, but hey! Such is life.

Mauritania, yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|