View Single Post
Old 12.05.2017, 07:27 PM   #1850
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Are you familiar with Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory? Young Sheldon is a new series about Sheldon growing up......Jim Parsons narrates.

Thanks for iPad / iPhone / TV info...still unsure what we will end up doing?

aaaah... ok i don't watch that show. is that the aspergers guy or the roseanne guy? or the guy with the... never mind. it's all good. i'm glad you saw an oilers shirt tho. now it's a different team right? the... texans? something. did the oilers move to pittsburgh? my brain is like swiss cheese. hey, i just had 2 double rums: kraken + coke. it's my holiday tonic.

anyway yeah so amazon prime FTW. you get free 2-day shipping for everything plus MEGATONS of video. some new, some old, some original series, etc.

i just downloaded a bunch of father teds to rewatch. that stuff is priceless. especially in winter when it's needed most.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|