View Single Post
Old 10.13.2016, 03:23 PM   #1211
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
so much hatred. no point argue with you.

I told you I heard about that Washington Post article earlier on CNN (and no it is not lesser of two evils arg.)

because I have opinion on her as being equally dangerous and scared of her makes me nonsense. it is just my opinion man. I have a right to be scared when I see all this anti russian talk coming from her mouth....oh, we got flat tire it must be Russians. maybe it is ok for you, but not for me living in the central Europe. don't give me that putin's boy bullshit! neutral observer? like you over there would not believe anything else unless it is comming out from CNN, are you actually owner of a passport?

I think Overlord Hillary is indeed a frightening war hawk in the same vein as John Kerry and some folks here might remember from all the way back in 2004 when I quite vocally said I preferred Bush II over Kerry (to which i was constantly berated, scandalized, and attacked) because Kerry was a downlow hawk who seemed to want to expand the war machine meanwhile Bush II seemed hamstrung politically.

However, I must confess, I too have accused you of being way too "pro-Russian" in discussions here so I must ask you honestly and openly, why do you seem to have such a positive view or opinion of Russia?

I mean, its everything that is bad in American politics but EXAGGERATED by increased and open corruption! Unnecessary and financially motivated wars around the world.. shady black ops interfering with several nations domestic politics.. absolute corruption to the point of essentially being the world's most lucrative oligarchy.. I mean if you are critical of Hillary or American politics WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU SEEMINGLY SUPPORTING OR SYMPATHETIC TO THE POLITICAL CESSPOOL THAT IS RUSSIA?

(SERIOUS QUESTION, NOT JUST NEEDLESSLY ATTACKING YOU)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|