View Single Post
Old 02.09.2015, 09:57 AM   #38409
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh you lucky louisianian -- isn't mardi gras next week though? is this just a prelude?

We attended "First Saturday" which has been going on in Galveston for close to twenty years now. I believe it's a big deal in New Orleans and other places as well. Nowhere near as busy / attended as next weekend, but big fun none the less.

After the parade, we walked over to Willie G's and enjoyed some of the best platter service ever: two dozen oysters, two dozen oysters mixed with spinach & cheese all served in some of the biggest oyster shells I've ever seen......normally not a fan of oysters, the mix w/ spinach and cheese were extra good, especially when placed on a cracker and topped with Tabasco. There were also platters of shrimp (wrapped, stuffed, BBQued, coated in cocanut) and I'm not sure what all and crab cakes galore.

OH - before, during and after the parade, the shops on the strand were all set up serving hurricanes, hand grenades and every shot imaginable.

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|