View Single Post
Old 10.14.2009, 11:51 PM   #60
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
You know, everything/anything can kill everyone/anyone. Obviously, and it probably seems like a silly point to make, but if I buy someone a hamburger and they choke on it -- is it my fault? As ridiculous as that sounds, we all recognize hamburgers as having the potentiality to choke people to death, and if people are unhealthy... well, yeah. Should I not sell 'em that? Should guns not be sold? Is it a doctor's fault if a person OD's on their medication? Etc., etc., etc., etc. In some way, we all probably contribute to someone else's death. "hEY JOHNNY LET'S GO OUT IN THE SUN AND CATCH SOME RAYS AT THE BEACH!" Oh fuck, now he has skin cancer! What the hell?! I'm just kidding and being ridiculous here, but seriously... those people were going to go out of their way to get the drugs either way, so...... yeah. As long as you didn't knowingly give 'em poison or something, I don't see how you could be held accountable for what they do. People know their limits. Other people know their limits better than I know their limits.

I would feel bad, as I said earlier, and I certainly learn from my mistakes, personally. I used to do methadone and me and my friend would do it together. Someone I was close to died of an OD on that shit so I swore it off forever...

...As for selling stuff to someone who is already drunk or high -- most people in this town are drunk, high, pilled-out, etc. 24/7 so I don't even know how to answer that.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|