View Single Post
Old 08.23.2010, 09:18 AM   #38
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredcourse
That's pretty...weird. I dont know these guys at all, but you'd think these sorts of ideas would be apart of the "job" or reality or whatever.

Do you have any pictures ???

Exactly! I mean, O.D.B. performed at the 5th annual Gathering, so you'd think they'd at least have somewhat of a clue of what was up. It really was a harsh bitch-slap in the face, considering how excited most people at this year's Gathering were to see them.

If I reflect on it for more than 30 seconds, I'm kind of glad the can was chucked. According to Shaggy 2 Dope, the cut was very minor; and aren't Meth & Red supposed to be hard-ass thugs? Other artists have gotten hit with shit before at previous Gatherings/Psychopathic shows (ICP included), but they don't whine about it, they just chuck shit back - and the crowd LOVES them for it. Seems to me like both superstars may have been long overdue for a reality check.

Sadly, no. I don't have any pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Joe, did that ICP/Radiohead story (from the other thread) happen? If so, that's AWESOME. I dislike Thom Yorke very much. He's almost as bad as that Deer Hunter guy..

Yes, according to Violent J's autobiography, Behind the Paint, their manager slugged Thom Yorke right in the face for repeatedly trying to barge into their dressing room while they were painting up.

I'm not exactly sure why Yorke was so persistent with getting in (I highly doubt Yorke is a raging fan). From J's telling of the story, Thom seemed infuriated by the fact that neither ICP, nor their manager had any idea who he was. That probably had a lot to do with it.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|