Thread: Effects
View Single Post
Old 01.05.2007, 07:41 PM   #269
heavium
bad moon rising

heavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's asses
haha...

i want some tips from yoose; i'm thinking about getting a reverb pedal...i love the spring reverb on fenders (love my main amp's reverb)... i'm kind of reverb crazed...but yeah..i'd like an external reverb effect too, can also use it on bass then... what i'm after is that classic bath thub splashy kind of reverb (i like that patch on the danelectro spring king..kind of interesting..), not some dull sounding digital reverb (*cough*boss*cough*)... i can't really try out a lot of pedals over here because the shops don't have 'em on stock... 'cept for the boss ones of course *sigh*

so..give me some tips about these, if you happen to own one of them...
i'd like to stay in the 50-150 euros range (forget t-rex, holiest grail, spacebox..hehe)

-EHX holy grail
-EHX holier grail
-danelectro spring king
-any other boxes i don't know about
heavium is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|