View Single Post
Old 08.07.2006, 02:08 AM   #27
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunberg
Dude, sorry to contradict but it's obvious that she cannot sing in tune except when she's wispering (even more flagrant live). And her ranting, I guess it's supposed to be the ultimate proof of her punk roots but it pisses me off and it's just ugly on this album. I have nothing against harsh vocals ( Plastic Sun is one of my favorite Kim songs) but sometimes hers seem unjustified musically speaking.

and where does it say she has to sing in tune?
do you realise that your comments are no different from someone going on about how sonic youths guitars always sound so out of tune, oh, its all so noisy, why dont they tune their guitars properly and play songs more traditionaly!!!

go listen to rather ripped if you want something a bit more friendly on your poor ears.
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|