View Single Post
Old 08.29.2007, 04:41 PM   #64
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
i've been avoiding this thread, because i am a bit disappointed with my club.
can you image a club selling their most valuable players about two weeks from the start of competition, and then changing the team manager after the first game of the national league? that's benfica.

they had a pretty decent team, the manager was pleased with team and got everything ready and planned for the season, but then they sold simão a key element of the team. fine, it was a matter of time for that to happen, for 20 million euros it was understandable and we still had manuel fernandes and a bunch of new players but then they sold manuel fernandes one week from the start of the season. and about two weeks ago they fired the manager.

anyway... we suffered two draws in the first matchs of the league and today we qualified for the champions league groups phase with a overall result of 3-1 against copenhaga.
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|