View Single Post
Old 12.09.2015, 01:40 AM   #1765
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
It's not that it's difficult to enjoy. Not for me anyway. It's more that it ... How do I put this... it's kind of like Druqks, which is of course one of my favorite albums of all time by one of my, like, top 3-4 artists ever... But despite how much I love it, I hesitate before putting it on sometimes because it's kind of a mad trip ("kind of" being an extreme understatement here).

I love TPAB. I love "Blacker the Berry", which is just a fucking outright banger... I love "King Kunta" and I think "Alright" might be one of the songs of the decade. But sometimes I'm not in the mood to hear "this dick ain't freeeeeee!" over and over and over and over. It's like an experimental album in the truest sense. It just isn't exactly an easy album, but in many ways that's a great thing.

You know what I mean.
Understandable.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|