View Single Post
Old 01.25.2011, 07:00 PM   #3684
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Y'know? It actually sorta makes a lot of sense. About Miyamoto. He's always seemed very into the idea of a game having it's own extemely unique, and vast world. Which StarFox definitely has, but it also has killer arcade like gameplay... which Miyamoto is obviously a fan of. The StarFox universe is so silly, yet it takes itself very seriously. I can see him getting behind that, even sentimentally. Maybe I'm full of it though. ha

They're remaking it in 3d for the 3DS. I can't fucking wait! Same with OOT. That system is going to be absolutely insane, I've been watching all these plugs for it on my Wii's Nintendo Channel. It's launching with two 3D Resident Evil games.... how sick is that!!! 3D Bust A Move also sounds like a must-have. OMG Oh and the 3-D camera on it! Oh and the gyroscopic shit they put in it, so you can control it's games like a Wii or Kirby's Tilt n tumble. Oh, and the throwback to the NES MAX controller! Nintendo is so on the ball with this thing.

Touch screen + Motion control + 3D games + NES MAX-like thumb pad thing + the abiility to use "apps" = win win win win win win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKnk_MU906w

I don't give a fuck that they're asking for $250 right off the bat. I gotta have this thing.

Oh and if you really wanna discard some DVD-R's...y'know I'd jizz all over em.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|